Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's an Infection...Go Figure!

Well, I took E to her dad's house yesterday to stay until Sunday. However, I still wasn't comfortable with the way Elizabeth was sounding so I set up an appointment at her pediatrician's for today. Joe took her there.

He called me to let me know what the doctor said. Apparently she sounds like crap, but it's loose and moving out of her little lungs *we hope*. She put her on Augmenten E.S. for I think 10 days and we have to follow up with her in two weeks. I am so hoping the antibiotic kicks it in the butt, but I am doubtful. I just hope it doesn't turn into a pneumonia which is so common with her.

So right now she is resting at her daddy's house and getting a breathing treatment. Joe apparently had a hard time with her cause the last 3 or 4 times we have had her at the doctor's she has had to have shots, so she was freaking out the whole time afraid she was getting another shot. I can't really blame her, but it was making it difficult for her dad to take to the nurses or doctors.

I will let everyone know if anything changes.

No comments: