Okay, I've decided to go ahead and start a blog page. Maybe this way I can just direct everyone here instead of rewriting the same thing fifty million times. This blog will be for updates on elizabeth mainly as well as any other things that come up in our life.
Elizabeth just celebrated her fourth birthday on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. She even ate some ice cream and asked for more. She was so animated when opening up her gifts and I thought that was great. We were all laughing so hard at her antics. Then on Sunday I took her roller skating which was a ton of fun as well. I think she is a natural at it. Even for as uncoordinated as she is, she did so well.
Tomorrow she goes in for her 4 year check up and some more shots. Plus I will have her doctor look her over because she is sick again. She has been off antibiotics for 2 weeks and that seems to be our grace period. I am really hoping that this time this is just a common cold, but with E, nothing is ever common.
I was thinking back the other day to where I was 4 years ago and where she was. It is absolutley amazing how far she has come. Yes there has been a lot of hurdles along the way and many things to overcome. But this little girl pushes through with a smile on her face and just keeps going. Even from a year ago, she has come so far. It is still hard to understand her at times, but last year at this time, she couldn't even talk yet. She is truly amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment