Well we had no fever the rest of the night and so far today she hasn't had one either. Her cough sounds like doggy poop. I gave her treatments every four hours through the night. And continued with her oral steroids today. Just can't seem to figure out why she spiked a fever last night and now no fever. She is still sleeping a lot and seems tired too. Her sats stayed near 95 most of the night and once the fever was gone her heart rate went back to normal. So I am baffled at the moment as to what was going on.
She is suppose to go to her dad's house tomorrow after she gets her synagis shot. I will make sure the ped takes a look ather while we are there. She is staying at her dad's until Sunday. I'm comfortable with him caring for her, I just hate being so far away from her while she isn't feeling well. The good thing is that he lives in Lansing and not far from the hospital we take her to and all of her doctors. I will just have to make sure I give him all of her medical equipment to monitor her appropriatley.
So I will continue to monitor her through the rest of today and tonight and then let everyone know how she is doing tomorrow evening after her appointment to get her shot. I will also let everyone know how my first appointment with the therapist from mental health goes and what our plan is for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment