Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pictures 2008
















I decided that I should add a few pictures here of Elizabeth from halloween this year. We went to Reed City again with my dad and step-mom. It was so nice that daylight savings time started later this year. I liked the fact that it wasn't yet dark when we started and so much easier to see the kids. I'm sure that the older kids would disagree with me, but as a parent I really liked it being lighter longer while we were out on the roads walking around.

Elizabeth went as a Unicorn. And in fact her hair was streaked pink like the unicorn's hair, but I must admit that I did that to her hair a month ago. I had been streaking my hair pink and she liked so I decided to do her's as well. She did real well with it.
Elizabeth got so much candy that we will have it around this house forever as she doesn't eat it. Although I have recently found that she really likes to chew gum and because she doesn't swallow food, I don't have to worry about her swallowing the gum. One thing most parents have to worry about and get after their kids for .




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the date on your camera wrong?

Jennifer and Elizabeth said...

Yes the date is wrong. I had just changed the batteries in the camera and didn't realize I needed to reset the date and time on it. Leave it to you to notice Tara. :)

Shylent said...

I just got back online for the first time in forever so I just discovered your blog... I love it !
Miss E looks amazing ! Our babies are turning into little kids... gasp !

I absolutely love the top picture of her with her new shirt, what a mega watt smile. You can tell she is a happy lil' gal.

PS. As for the ice cream... Who knew you would be getting a present too , huh ? :o)