



My sister Robin (aunt birdie) is around 6.5 months pregnant. She is due Feb 7th. This is her first baby and we are all excited about it. She went up to my dad's this last weekend and on Saturday E and I went up to visit. E loves her Aunt Birdie like no other. Robin likes to do fun arts and crafts with Elizabeth as well. So she bought her some paint and some ceramic christmas ornaments for our tree. So E got to paint the ornaments. I wanted to post a few pictures of E painting the ornaments and one of E giving her baby cousin a kiss. Robin is having a girl. I know the name, but I'm afrais I'm spelling it wrong. The name is Clare. Forgive me Robin if I spelled it wrong.
1 comment:
How precious is that picture of her kissing her cousin ! Miss E sure is concentrating hard on her work there! Can't wait to see what those ornaments looked like !
Post a Comment