So Stacey and I drove to Lansing yesterday in that wonderful winter storm we were getting. The roads were pretty crappy but we made it there and home safely, thank God. I was so excited to see my baby and wouldn't you know it, that little stinker wanted her Aunt "GeeCee" and not me. She does that everytime.
She still sounds like dog poop. Her lungs sound very nasty and wet. She's not coughing as much as I would like her to. I have been doing her vest 3 to 4 times a day as well as lots and lots of breathing treatments. She didn't have school today and has been very whiney and clingy. In fact it's only 6:30 p.m. and she wanted to go to bed already and she had 2 hour nap earlier. So I went ahead and put her in bed. She keeps begging for her breathing treatments as well. I really hope this isn't turning into a pneumonia.
On a brighter note, we go and see the neurologist at U of M tomorrow to find out about cpap and her sleep apnea. So hopefully we will get some much needed answers there as well. Then in just over a week we see her pulmonolgist in Lansing.
So please keep her in your prayers that she gets better and doesn't get worse like is so common with her. I will update tomorrow after our appointment in Ann Arbor. Let's hope it doesn't continue to snow as much as they say it's suppose to.
No comments:
Post a Comment