Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What I wouldn't give to be wrong just once!!

Okay you are probably wondering what the meaning of that title is. Well, I just for once would love to be wrong or be considered a hypocondriact when it comes to Elizabeth. However, I just don't see that happening. This morning she was coughing quite a bit and said her throat hurt and climbed in bed with me before school. Her nose was kinda yucky too. So I was thinking, great she is probably getting sick.

She got home from school and just wanted to lay in my bed and watch her movies. So I took her temp and of course it's a little elevated, 101. Not real high, but still. So now I'm pretty darn sure she is getting sick. Yes, it very well could be just a little cold, but with her it never turns out that way. I guess I should feel lucky. This time we got almost a full two months of not being sick. If she could of held out one more week she would of made it 2 months and for her that is a record in the last year.

So now she is in bed, getting a breather, which she is sooooo happy about and resting. I gave her some ibuprofen and of course will watch her and see what happens in the time being. Here is to hoping that she can get through this without a trip to the er or the doctors office. I should probably call her pulm in Ann Arbor and let them know, especially if they decide they want to bronch her. I don't really think they would want to do while she is sick.

So anyways, I will let you all know if anything changes. Keep your fingers crossed that maybe I could be wrong and that for once this will just be a little cold like most children her age get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!! Where did that comment go? I was gonna rip them a new one! Grrr...

It was probably some idiot who will agree with you in a few years. After Joe knocks HER up and disappears.

Jen - smile. Screw the "anonymous" poster.