Friday, January 23, 2009

Ok...I need advice and input from those who know me and the situation

Okay, so I think the person that left their comment earlier is at it again...I just received this comment...You are right, you should be able to express your feelings openly on here and that is great if it makes you feel better by belittling others. I don't know you and I am thankful for that. I happen to come across your blog and after reading it I was floored at how you portray yourself. I think you leave alot out of your "story". I am very happy that your daughter is doing good, she is adorable. You come across as a drama queen to be honest. You must have come from the perfect family with the best parents and have no clue about the real world. In this world you only have control of one thing...being a person true to your word. You are the only one that controls that and yours doesn't say anything great. And again, they can't seem to leave their name to let me know who they are or to even address them personally. I don't want to get into a huge discussion on here of who I am as a person or mother for that matter. But I will say that my parents were far from perfect and my childhood was anything but perfect and those that know me, know this is the truth. I am not a drama queen and I don't think things should be perfect. I'm also not leaving any of the "story" out. I have never said I was perfect and I have made mistakes of my own and I know this. And for someone to go on and judge and make comments about something and someone they don't know even a little bit is ridiculous. Really what is the point of going onto some strangers page and leaving comments like this, except for to be hurtful. The only people who actually know this page are the ones I've told about it and our friends and family. So if you are out there just surfing around and want to leave comments like this, find someone elses page to do it on.

And now I say if there is anyone else on here that knows me and the whole story and agrees with what this person is saying, then by all means please speak your mind and tell me. And please let me know who you are when you do....And if you disagree with this person, then please let me know as well. This will be the last post I address this topic on.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHTS OF OTHERS, WHO CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR HAVE ANY KIND OF APPRECIATION FOR THE MANY WAYS IN WHICH YOU HAVE MADE ELIZABETH'S LIFE BETTER, JUST BY BEING HER MOTHER. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, IT'S PART OF HOW WE COME INTO OUR OWN. THOSE OF US WHO MATURE AND GROW THROUGH TRIAL AND ERROR, BECOME BETTER PEOPLE. IF WE CHOOSE NOT TO STAND FOR SOMETHING, WE WILL ULTIMATELY FALL FOR ANYTHING.AND TO THIS I SAY DON'T ENTERTAIN THOSE THOUGHTS. LOVE YOU SISTER

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! What she said!

And again I ask: When did R get so deep?

Anonymous said...

But really. I'm sure that it's just someone out there to be hurtful. It could be someone that the sperm donor knows - or it could even be someone that really is anonymous. I'm going to guess the former though.

You are an amazing person. I have to tell you again, that I don't know how you do it. E scares me.

I was going to say something else too, but my own heathens made me forget amidst all their hollering.

I love you.
~T

Ignorance said...

You wouldn't defend yourself unless you were hiding something. I speak the truth, I do not know you, but I know people who do. I am from the Stanton area and have heard alot. And no I am not defending your daughters father..I don't know him, but I will not give you my name because I know enough to know you will be mad at your friend who speaks of you. I want to keep her out of this. I just have seen alot and been there and someday this will get back to your daughter and what will you say when she ask you why did you bash daddy to everyone and anyone to read? Some things are meant to stay private...or do you not understand that word?

Tracy said...

Hello. So sorry that a mental person got onto your site. There are many people out there who are very sick in the head and they try to frequent boards of children who are ill or they harass people who have lost children. I have seen it so many times. To whomever leaves these posts , leave this place. You are not wanted nor your comments. Please seek some mental help because evidently you need it. Enough said.

Anyways, its great to meet you. Please take whatever this person says with a grain of salt. There are quite a few sick people in the world. I've had it happen as well. I would definitley get ahold of blogger and find out who this person is and have them banned. Or maybe change your settings to not allow anonymous posters.
I followed your page from our VACTERL friend Harlie's page.

Tracy

Anonymous said...

"Ignorance" has part of it right. His/her name. The rest is bu11sh*+. (Can I cuss on here, or does blogger kick me out or something?)

If they don't have the nuts to tell you whomever they are supposedly "hearing" things from, they are LYING. That's it, straight up. Screw 'em.

Jennifer and Elizabeth said...

I just want to say thank you to all my friends and family who have posteed their thoughts on here. You know it's pretty sad that I have to go so far as to making this blog private and invite each one of you on here to look. I wish people could just keep their nose out of business that doesn't belong to them. It reallyis unfair that I can only let certain people see this page now. Oh well, one person ahd to ruin it for everyone! That's the way life is though...oh wait, I apparently don't know the first thing about life, so what am I talking about....

Unknown said...

Jen,

I think you are handling this the only way you know how... maturally. Job well done! :)