Monday, January 26, 2009

Some cute, fun pictures of Elizabeth

Okay. so this is just E sitting in her car seat in the car, but it is one of my absolute favorite pictures of her.



The one above was her cheezin as she was getting ready for bed. The one to the left I think she looks mad, Stacey says she looks drugged, which she wasn't. It was just E being E!!








Okay, this one was actually taken for me personally. She was getting ready to go to bed and I wasn't home. She she was waving night night to me and Stacey sent this to me on my phone. I thought is was so very cute. It was taken just last night in fact.


This one has a story all it's own. Randy told E to go and kiss John John, it's Randy's 2 year old cousin. She E went running up to poor unsuspecting John John and just laid one on him. He didn't even have time to thin or react. I wasn't there, but I was told it was very comical. Gotta love her!!

No comments: