Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally...time we have to be to U of M tomorrow for Bronch

Ok, so the Universtiy of Michigan finally called me to tell me what time we have to be there tomorrow. We have to be to pre-op by 11 a.m. However, before she goes to pre-op I have to take her down to her surgeon's office andhave the nurses measure her for a new mic-key button. Her's is just too big now. So they want to measure it again and get her a smaller one. She hasn't had this done since last year around this time and since then she has really slimmed out. She has gotten a lot taller and has lost weight as well. So I know it's going to make her mad beyond belief, but we have to do it.

So after that, we will go to pre-op where they will do a physical and make sure everything is ok for surgery. She does still have a cough and it is kind of wet. However, I think this is kind of a good thing, cause then maybe they will get a nice good sample of the crap that she keeps getting in her lungs.

I will post when we get home if I know anything at that time. I know it normally takes 48 hours for most labs to come back.

No comments: