I just want to make it clear to everyone that reads this blog, this is a blog for me to say what ever I feel I need to. It's not just to write about my daughter. It's for anything I need to get off my chest. Someone who wouldn't leave their name when they posted, becuase they didn't want me to know who they were said that I spend more time bashing my daughter's father on here, then I do posting about her. I don't see that as the case, but maybe I am. I'm not trying to, but it's a place for me to get my feelings out with out my daughter being affected by what I am saying. She can't read this, there for she doesn't see what I am saying about him and it doesn't have any negative affect on her. And it's better than me talking bad about him in front of her. And after going back and looking the posts all over, out of 29 posts, there have only been 4 that I can see where I have said anything negative about her dad. So I don't see how wnyone can say I do more bashing about her dad then talking about her.
For anyone to ask what kind of mother am I, obviously doesn't know me at all or what we have been through. Because if this person di dknow me then they would know that I am a good mother and I take very good care of my daughter and that she is my whole world. And to say they feel sorry for my daughter because of the mother I am, has absolutely no clue. And I'm not even going to begin to defend myself as to the mother I am.
I shouldn't have to defend myself for anything I say on here. They are purely my feelings for things going on in my life. If you don't like what I am writing then you don't have to read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment