Sunday, July 26, 2009
Life
Elizabeth is down for a nap and I have time to do some thinking. Her dad called a little bit ago, besically mad at me cause I still won't let him talk to or see her. He doesn't see at all where I am coming from and thinks I am being a total bitch!! When I confronted him about quitting his last job he tried to tell me he quit it for a better job....Hmmmm, let's do the math, he quit that job over 3 weeks ago and just started a new job 2 days ago...yeah that doesn't add up to me. He keeps trying to tell me that he is doing all this to get his life in order so he can be a dad to his girls, but the problem is that I have heard this same thing for over 2 years now and it never seems to pan out. However, everytime I talk to him he has this way of making me second guess my decisions in regards to Elizabeth. I tell myself I am doing what is best for her and in her best interest, but he makes me feel bad for her adn wonder if I am hurting her by keeping her away. I wish there was an easy answer to all this, but I know there isn't. I also wish I had more people to talk to who understood the situation and didn't judge me for my decisions....ughhhh......like I said, LIFE??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jen,
Hang in there. I know I don't know everything that is going on but I do know enough to know that you are doing the very best that you can possibly do. And that's what you need to continue to do. you know what is best for your daughter and for yourself. Just keep up the excellent work and remember that you are in all of our prayers.
Post a Comment