Elizabeth went and seen her first movie in the theater yesterday. Bill and I took her to see G-Forece. The movie was cute and funny. Elizabeth did rather well and I think if it had been an actual cartoon she would of done much better. She kept wanting to change from sitting in her own seat to sitting in my lap. A couple of times she kneeled on the floor and was looking over the seats. At one point she did tell me she was ready to go home, although to give her credit, the movie started at 8 pm. However the one thing she did do that surprised both Bill and I was, she ate a ton of popcorn. Which I guess shouldn't surprise us, for the simple fact of her loving salt and butter. She ate a lot of the popcorn and when the bucket was empty, she even asked for me to go get her more......which I said no to. I know, something she seems to like and want to eat and I wouldn't get her more......however, I want her to meet food that has more in it for her and not just a bunch of calories. She also had an icee to drink.
Overall it was a decent evening and I would definately take her again, although I would make sure it was a cartoon. This morning she watched Over the Hedge at Bill's before we left and was so into it that we had a hard time getting her to get dressed and ready to go. She does say she liked the guinea pigs though, which is good, being I have been thinking of getting her another small animal. She had a hamster, but he died almost a year ago and when we got him she was very young and really didn't want to hold him much. However, now she is older and wants to hold any animal she can. So I having been debating between a pair of guinea pigs and a bunny. I am still doing the research on it to decide what I want her to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment